Monday, May 25, 2009

Lemon activity at the Piazza in Monterroso




When we were in Monterroso, I saw a beautiful project that the children were having in the piazza. The children, parents and teachers were selling lemonade, lemon cake, lemon jam and lemon candies. They had in the piazza a lemon tree with the pictures that the children had drawn. It was really nice to see this project. Children were dressed in yellow and were singing a song about lemons. I asked the children if I could speak with the teacher, but the teacher wasn’t available. I wanted to know about the curriculum, but unfortunately there was only one teacher couldn’t talk to me because she was too busy setting up.I wanted to know if they are implementing the Reggio Emilia approach curriculum that we are working on in my children's center in Sand Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment